This Eastern Facial Massage uses complimentary techniques drawn from both Indian Face Massage and Japanese Face Massage. It uses facial acupressure points, that are not only a benefit to the facial area but also for the whole body.
The benefits of an Eastern Facial Massage are:
- Improvement of muscular tome and facial contours, including the area between the nose and mouth (specifically a problem area for smokers)
- Stimulation of circulation and nutrient flow to the facial skin
- Promotes an effective lymphatic flow and removal of toxins
- Glowing and healthy looking complexation
- Smoothing of wrinkles
- Alleviates sinus problems
- Reduction of puffiness around the eyes and facial spasms, tics and nervous twitches.
- Balances the bodies energy levels and flow
- Eases stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Correction of hunger and appetite issues
- Reduces pain associated with migraine and toothache
- May help prevent hair loss.
This treatments lasts 30 minutes.
To book an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org